Prodigy Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) properly manages and protects personal information provided by the Company, including those provided by suppliers, in implementing our business and services We recognize that it is a serious obligation to handle personal information in accordance with the following policy in order to fulfill this responsibility.
1 Compliance with laws and regulations
Regarding the handling of personal information, we comply with the law concerning the protection of personal information and other related laws and regulations and personal information guidelines, and in accordance with the practice concerning the handling of personal information generally accepted as fair and reasonable, We will deal with it.
Personal information is information on surviving individuals that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, other description, etc. included in the information. It also includes those that can identify specific individuals by checking against other information.
We will obtain personal information in a lawful and proper manner.
4 Purpose of use
We will use personal information only for the following purposes. When using it for purposes other than the following purposes, we will identify the purpose of use in advance and notify / announce it.
1. Correspondence and correspondence to inquiries, requests and document requests from dealings
2. Information on information on products or services (including new products) handled by our company
3. Implementation of a questionnaire survey to examine policies concerning the planning and development of new products or improvement of services for dealers
4. Performance such as reply to customer inquiries after service etc.
We will use personal information to the extent necessary to accomplish the use purpose clearly notified, notified or announced in advance.
6 Safety measures
We will implement appropriate safety control measures to prevent leakage, loss, loss, tampering and unauthorized access of personal information. In addition, we will implement necessary and appropriate education, awareness raising and supervision for employees including our officers for the safety management of personal information.
7 Supervision of outsourcer
When consigning the handling of personal information to a third party other than our company, we require obligation of the contractor to protect personal information by the conclusion of confidentiality obligation contract etc. for the security management of personal information, and carry out necessary supervision To do.
8 Disclosure / provision to a third party
We will not disclose or provide personal information acquired to third parties without obtaining consent beforehand except in the following cases.
1. In cases where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself
2. In cases where cooperation is necessary for the government, local governments or persons entrusted with the consignment to carry out the affairs prescribed in laws and regulations and obstructing the performance of the affairs by obtaining the consent of the person
3. When disclosing / providing statistical data etc. in a state where the principal can not be identified
4. In case of succeeding our business due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons
5. When we are requested to disclose or provide based on laws and ordinances
We will take continuous improvement measures in order to make the handling of personal information lawful and appropriate.
If you wish to notify, disclose, correct, add, delete, stop using, delete, or stop third party provision etc. of personal information held by our company, please contact the following inquiries . We will properly and promptly respond after confirming that you are the identity. Please note that we may provide copies of identity confirmation documents such as driver’s license and passport in order to confirm that you are the principal. Also, when responding to requests for disclosure etc., we may charge actual expenses such as postage fee and fee. We will inform you about this actual expenses etc. separately.
【Contact point for handling personal information】
※ Please fill in the following items when making inquiries
Contact phone number
Established and implemented January 26, 2018